The Era of Customization
IESE Healthcare Day 2016
Thursday, March 31
IESE South Campus - F-302
15:45 - 20:00
The healthcare industry has never been more interesting. With health systems being subject to an ever increasing pressure and technology pushing the boundaries as we speak, healthcare companies need to innovate to keep moving forward. This situation calls for a wide range of skills that goes way beyond a pure scientific background, and MBAs are well equipped to tackle these challenges.
The IESE Healthcare Day aims at encouraging discussion of these issues.
The Healthcare Day is a 3-hour event featuring a Keynote Speech on Personalized Healthcare - The Era of Customization, and two Panels: one focusing on the Medical Devices and the other focusing on Pharma.
A group of selected speakers will participate, coming from leading companies such as Roche, Novartis, Siemens Healthcare, MSD, Almirall, Esteve, Sanofi, Biocat, YSIOS Capital, and Hospital San Joan de Deu.
A networking cocktail will follow the event, so that you can interact both with the speakers, managers, and HR representatives from the healthcare industry attending the event.
The event is targeted to MBA students, EMBA students, alumni and all healthcare professionals interested in being on top of the current trends in the healthcare sector.
We look forward to seeing you there! Dress code is business casual. For any questions, please email email@example.com.
The price to attend the event is 5€ and the money collected will be donated to an NGO of an alumni from IESE focused on improving the lives of patients with Spinal Muscular Atrophy.
2016 Healthcare Day Program
16:00-16:45 --- PANEL 1 - Medical devices industry point of view
- Lluis de Cabo. Disease Area Manager at Roche Diagnostics
- Alberto Martinez Gomez. Country Division Lead Imaging and Therapy at Siemens Healthcare
- Jorge Juan Fernandez. Director E-Health & Health 2.0 at Hospital Sant Joan de Deu and Head of Academics at Moebio
- Raul Martin-Ruiz. Investment Director at YSIOS Capital
17:00-17:45 --- PANEL 2 - Pharma industry point of view
- Jose Matias Pérez. Cardio-Metabolic Business Franchise Head at Novartis
- Pedro Luís Gonzalez. Innovation & New Product Planning Director at Almirall
- Ramón Salsas. R&D Business Strategy Head at Esteve
- Augusto Silva. Policy Associate Director at MSD
18:00-18:45 --- KEYNOTE SPEECH
Speaker: Beatriz Pererez Sanz. Disease Area Leader Hematology & Skin at Roche
19:00-20:00 --- NETWORKING COCKTAIL