During this practical workshop, you will have the opportunity to participate in a live assessment.
- Understanding what exactly is assessed during an Assessment Center.
- Master the exercise through a practical executive healthcare role-play.
- Get feedback from a trained assessor.
- Introduction of what is an AC and its use in the Pharmaceutical sector (Internal &Talent Acquisition & Leadership Programs)
- Competences and how to evaluate them and show them (overview)
- Practical session: Assessment Center for Team Leader (Manager). Role play
- Conclusions & Main learnings from the day (all)
Avenida Pearson 21, Barcelona, Spain
Cristina De la Pedraja
Cristina decides to focus her career as Executive Coach after several years of professional experience, first in the Commercial area and then in HR (Talent Acquisition, Talent & Change Management). She has developed business and teams, first as Consultant and then in Johnson & Johnson and Bristol Myers. After eight years of experience in the Life Sciences sector, she is now working in Strammer in the areas of Talent Management and Executive Coaching, accompanying her clients to identify their obstacles, discover new ways of observing their reality and achieve extraordinary results changing their actions. Her main areas of expertise are: Talent scouting / acquisition, recruitment and evaluation, talent management and retention and Executive Coaching. She has worked side by side with HR Business Partners and in business national and international projects. She graduated by the University of Oviedo and the University of Pisa, and post graduated in the University of Louvain. She is certified by the International Coach Federation as Executive Coach and speaks six languages.
Cristina works with her clients to help them achieve measurable results and ambitious goals. She uses active listening, creativity and humor to accompany her clients to discover new scenarios and change their actions.
Contact the organizers