Mon, 12 Nov 2018
8:15 AM – 3:30 PMAdd to Calendar
Avenida Pearson 21, Barcelona, Spain
• Develop an interview strategy
• Integrate the interviewer's perspective into an interview strategy
• Integrate storytelling into an interview strategy
9:45 - 11:00 Tell me about yourself
• How to apply the principles of storytelling to "Tell me about yourself"
• Different storytelling models to tell your story
• How to craft & practice telling your story
Nicolas Constantinesco is visiting faculty and consults at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, where he teaches business management and professional development. Nicolas spent 4 years at the KLM/Northwest Airlines joint venture, after which he earned his MBA at the University of Chicago. Upon graduating Nicolas joined McKinsey & Company, where he spent 8 years working on a wide range of corporate finance, strategy and operations engagements. Nicolas later joined KPMG where he co-founded and built the Operations Strategy Group, a team of 40 management consultants. At McKinsey and KPMG Nicolas’ responsibilities also included leadership of recruitment and professional development. Today, in addition to his teaching at RSM, Nicolas works extensively with business students throughout Europe on their professional development and is building a startup in the travel area.